- Special Offers Our latest miss-'em and they're gone deals.
- Showcards Great for beautiful brochures, professional postcards and magnificent menus.
- Business Cards Including die-cut, folding, soft-touch, gloss spot UV and more.
- Loyalty Cards Reward your most loyal customers with special discounts or freebies.
- Stationery Letterheads, report covers, business forms and envelopes.
- Things To Mail Postcards, invitations, mailers, greeting cards.
- Folders Power dress your documents with folders.
- Posters It's a big world out there – say it big and get heard.
- Booklets Great for hefty price lists, impressive magazines and swanky brochures.
- Wow! Great Idea Stickers, scratch cards, bookmarks, door hangers and other neat stuff.
- Flyers One of the cheapest forms of direct marketing.
- Brochures Like flyers, only folded.
Why Invest In Design?
It makes commercial sense.
We could have chosen to print a big picture of a mighty oak tree and the symbolism of a tiny little acorn. Or we could have written some really lovely things, using fluffy words and clever language. There’s a good chance that would have persuaded you that design is worth investing in. But no. There's a good reason why you should invest in design and it’s measured in one thing. Cold. Hard. Cash.
The Design Council conducted a national survey of firms and identified those where the use of design had made a direct impact on a number of measures, such as competitiveness, market share and turnover. They called these businesses “design alert” and here’s what they found...
Who Do We Design For?
People just like you.
Our clients come from all over the place. Some are big, some are small, some are “extra-medium”. We work with a diverse range of businesses, charities, non-profit organizations and individuals. They’ve all got one thing in common. They all have a need — a need to promote an event, an activity or simply themselves. And we help them. See what they say about us at left.
You’re reading this because we'd like to work with you. You fit our profile. We could make beautiful design together. So what do you say? How about it?
How Much Does Design Cost?
There’s really two questions here.
The first: how much does BAD design cost? The answer is sadly, an awful lot. You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. People judge you. If you present yourself well, they’ll trust you. If your marketing looks amateur, you’ll turn them off. They’ll make an instant impression of what you’re like to do business with.
In this economic climate, we all need to make sure we’re not missing out on valuable opportunities, just because we’re putting potential customers off.
The second question: how much does GOOD design cost? That’s a lot more straightforward. Our main Buying Guide is packed with loads of fixed price printing deals. Find the item you’re interested in and look for the little artwork logo next to it. Then simply check the price in our Creative Services and Artwork Package Guide. That’s the starting price we’d expect to charge and will depend on what you’d like to achieve — give us a call to chat through the options.
What Could We Do For You?
Whatever you’d like us to.
Some clients send us their artwork files ready to be checked. Others are happy to write their own copy and organize their own photography — they just send us all the bits electronically and we assemble them, following their detailed design brief.
Some clients have been using the same marketing material for years... and getting the same results. They ask us to take a fresh look at what they’re doing and suggest improvements. Take a look at some of the “before” and “after” shots on the left.
Give us a call or drop us an email and we'll get to work...