- Special Offers Our latest miss-'em and they're gone deals.
- Showcards Great for beautiful brochures, professional postcards and magnificent menus.
- Business Cards Including die-cut, folding, soft-touch, gloss spot UV and more.
- Loyalty Cards Reward your most loyal customers with special discounts or freebies.
- Stationery Letterheads, report covers, business forms and envelopes.
- Things To Mail Postcards, invitations, mailers, greeting cards.
- Folders Power dress your documents with folders.
- Posters It's a big world out there – say it big and get heard.
- Booklets Great for hefty price lists, impressive magazines and swanky brochures.
- Wow! Great Idea Stickers, scratch cards, bookmarks, door hangers and other neat stuff.
- Flyers One of the cheapest forms of direct marketing.
- Brochures Like flyers, only folded.
Are You Branding To Fail?
Is your brand losing you business? Trust us, the quality of your branding can mean the difference between success and failure. No matter what size your business is, branding is essential to differentiate yourself from the competition. It’s your personality. And it needn’t cost the earth. How you’re perceived will depend on the effort you put into your marketing communication.
Your logo is central to your brand. Compare your logo with your competitors. If it’s not better or at least as compelling, then you need some logo surgery. And fast. Without a logo — or worse, with a poorly designed one — your organization may look amateurish. You may be thinking “I can live without a logo”. Yes, probably you can. But, a great logo will help your customers identify with you and is more likely to help you succeed. We’ve got loads of experience creating great logos — test our know-how. We dare you.
It isn’t just about your logo though. Keep a similar “look and feel” through all your communications to help people become familiar with your brand. Familiarity leads to trust. Trust leads to sales. And we don’t have to tell you what sales lead to. Apply a consistent look and feel to any marketing material, products and advertising through a coherent use of colors, themes, design elements and typefaces. We’ll help you with this. Remember, if you can see it, you can brand it.
“I don’t need a logo to succeed.” Maybe. But it sure helps. It’s the centerpiece of your brand. If it wasn’t important, would the big boys spend so much developing theirs? We think not. We design logos day in, day out and we’ve got Corporate Identity packages to suit any budget — from a pigeon’s purse to a walrus’s wallet. Ask for our Artwork Package guide for details and low prices.