- Special Offers Our latest miss-'em and they're gone deals.
- Showcards Great for beautiful brochures, professional postcards and magnificent menus.
- Business Cards Including die-cut, folding, soft-touch, gloss spot UV and more.
- Loyalty Cards Reward your most loyal customers with special discounts or freebies.
- Stationery Letterheads, report covers, business forms and envelopes.
- Things To Mail Postcards, invitations, mailers, greeting cards.
- Folders Power dress your documents with folders.
- Posters It's a big world out there – say it big and get heard.
- Booklets Great for hefty price lists, impressive magazines and swanky brochures.
- Wow! Great Idea Stickers, scratch cards, bookmarks, door hangers and other neat stuff.
- Flyers One of the cheapest forms of direct marketing.
- Brochures Like flyers, only folded.
It’s As Easy As 1, 2, 3 (umm, 4)
We’re as flexible as a double-jointed eel. Whichever way you’d like to deal with us, we’re fine — whether it’s face-to-face, via email, on the phone, over the fax or through plain old snail mail. When you’re ready to order, just follow this easy chart.
1. Decide What You Want
Have a browse through our product list. Choose what you like best, or give us a call for advice. It’s easy to plan, since most items have a fixed, guaranteed turnaround. When you’re ready, fill out an order form (PDF — Portable Document Format), 0.2MB) — or we can fax or email you one, just ask your local store — and sign it.
2. Make Your Payment
We need payment in full before we go to print. We take credit cards, debit cards, checks and cash.
3. Sort Out Your Artwork
It’s essential that you look credible. A well-crafted design can mean the difference between success and failure.
Would you like us to create some mouth-watering artwork for you?
Yes! Design it for me.
Great! We’ll work with you to produce something you’ll love. All we need is:
- Sharp copies of photographs, logos or transparencies you want to use (you’ll get best results from originals) or you can supply them electronically;
- A written brief. The more you tell us, the less it will cost. Include all your text and a sketch showing where logos and photos should go. We can help with the creative stuff – including writing copy and concepts – just ask.
We’ll create your design and send a proof. When you approve it, we’ll print your order.
No, I’ll do it myself.
Design guru, huh? Hold it! Before you start, make sure you read our File Supply Guide – even if you’re a black belt. Our process is different from everyone else’s. It’ll also give you the lowdown on what will happen next.
4. Pick Up Your Printing
Your order will be ready for collection on time, or it’s on us. Simple. All our prices include pickup from your local store.
We can also deliver directly to your premises, or anywhere you like. We've negotiated special rates with UPS to ensure your order gets to you on time.