- Special Offers Our latest miss-'em and they're gone deals.
- Showcards Great for beautiful brochures, professional postcards and magnificent menus.
- Business Cards Including die-cut, folding, soft-touch, gloss spot UV and more.
- Loyalty Cards Reward your most loyal customers with special discounts or freebies.
- Stationery Letterheads, report covers, business forms and envelopes.
- Things To Mail Postcards, invitations, mailers, greeting cards.
- Folders Power dress your documents with folders.
- Posters It's a big world out there – say it big and get heard.
- Booklets Great for hefty price lists, impressive magazines and swanky brochures.
- Wow! Great Idea Stickers, scratch cards, bookmarks, door hangers and other neat stuff.
- Flyers One of the cheapest forms of direct marketing.
- Brochures Like flyers, only folded.
It’s All in the Ingredients…
All Printing is the Same, Right?
Flyers from us are the same as flyers from that guy your brother knows. Business cards from that little shop on Main Street are as good as ours, right? Wrong. They may sound the same, but it’s like comparing apples with whales. We give you a “first class” product at a “coach” price.
“The Squirrel is in the Detail”
(Or something like that.) That’s why we print every order with High Definition Reproduction. This means your photos and text will be printed so clearly that you’ll want to lick them. Have a look at the magnified example on the right.
How It Works…
You don’t have to understand it to appreciate it, but here’s a brief explanation if you’re the inquisitive type. Full Color (or process color) is a system which allows a multiplicity of shades to be created from just four primary printing inks — Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK).
Full color means you can have virtually every color of the rainbow, without worrying that you’ll need the pot of gold at the end to pay the extra costs. As many colors as you want. As many photographs as you want. One price. Simple.