- Special Offers Our latest miss-'em and they're gone deals.
- Showcards Great for beautiful brochures, professional postcards and magnificent menus.
- Business Cards Including die-cut, folding, soft-touch, gloss spot UV and more.
- Loyalty Cards Reward your most loyal customers with special discounts or freebies.
- Stationery Letterheads, report covers, business forms and envelopes.
- Things To Mail Postcards, invitations, mailers, greeting cards.
- Folders Power dress your documents with folders.
- Posters It's a big world out there – say it big and get heard.
- Booklets Great for hefty price lists, impressive magazines and swanky brochures.
- Wow! Great Idea Stickers, scratch cards, bookmarks, door hangers and other neat stuff.
- Flyers One of the cheapest forms of direct marketing.
- Brochures Like flyers, only folded.
Get What You Want…
Only Pay For What You Need
We don’t build every eventuality into our low printing prices – we think it’s best you choose what you need…
The latest software has really clever wizards which let you knock up a design in no time. But design isn’t about knowing which buttons to press. It’s about creating the mood, delivering the message and making the sale. Forgive us for sounding rude, but, if you want to look professional, leave it to the professionals. Good design sells. Fact. Bad design – or even just average design – may do more damage to your business than you might care to think. Trust us. We’d recommend you invest at least a third of your budget in getting some decent artwork. After all, it’s not about how many items you distribute, it’s about how many responses you get. Our design fees are probably a lot lower than you think.
Look for the Artwork Package logo next to each item and refer to our separate “Artwork Package Guide” for details of our low prices (contact your local store to get your free copy). These are the minimum we’d expect to charge.
Disk Handholding — Your Safety Net!
If you want to design your job yourself, download a copy of our File Supply Guide (or we can mail you a copy). Setting up a file for print is a complicated thing though. We want to make sure you don’t screw up and end up having to trash your print. Our low-cost Handholding Service is your guarantee that your file will print right, first time. And once you’ve correctly supplied a few files the printing.com way, we may even let you become a “File Risker” – see the File Supply Guide for the full story.
Your order will arrive in store, together with many other orders. This consolidation keeps our costs down and means you can pick up in-store free of charge. If you’d like your job delivered straight to you – no problem. See the delivery options.
If we’re creating artwork for you, it’s essential that you thoroughly check your design before we print it. We include your first color laser proof in many of our artwork packages (if you want more, there’s a small charge). These are great for checking layout, but you shouldn’t rely on the colors. If you think you need a more accurate color proof, we’d recommend ordering a set of business cards. At just $69, these are the most cost-effective way of “previewing” your final job.